Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Shark Week...

My little Scientist and Sharkologist have been thoroughly enjoying Shark Week! Last night, they sat on the couch learning about Killer Whales, the 'kill zone', and mini subs. Remi has promised when he grows up, he will build his own mini sub where he will take me down deep into the Kill Zone.

So yesterday, when they started playing Sea Snake VS The Great White, the cuteness just had to be documented...





As Remi fell asleep last night, he quietly and excitedly shared his thoughts on learning to scuba dive... I promised him when he was old enough, we would take the class together and then go explore the ocean blue! He also asked Micah if next summer we could go shark fishing- Remi's little heart for exploring makes me smile!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Well now I know why Mallorie was watching The Discovery channel yesterday....the Great White Shark was on! Too funny! Of course she went on to tell me that her favorite was the Hammerhead Shark. When the "boys" talk...she listens! Wouldn't you love to have a recorder near them when they are out there playing...of course your hearing is probably still keen enough that you get all the conversation. I would need the recorder. :) I can only imagine what the future holds for Remi. His little mind is always going. Definitely the adventuresome spirit is alive and well in both boys. Have an awesome Wednesday...the weekend is in sight! Love & Hugs to you all!
P.S.....that water is calling my name! Need a pool lady?