Wednesday, October 18, 2017

70 Years...

Sunday, we celebrated Micah's grandparent's 70th Wedding Anniversary.

What an amazing example of love and lifetime devotion they have been to us all. There is so much that goes into a happy marriage, and I think it is different for every couple, but there is something about Grandma and Peepaw that I especially admire.

They laugh.

Together and at each other... they are always laughing and giggling. I love that after 70 years, they still find humor and happiness in each other's company.

I hope many, many years from now, Micah and I are still laughing together, just like Grandma and Peepaw.


Grandma and Peepaw with their 9 Great Grandkids

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

So true...this is just awesome that they got to celebrate 70 years of marriage! Laughter is always good for the soul! They are always a pleasure to visit with at the boys birthday parties. They sure have a precious group of great grands! ❤️