Monday, October 16, 2017

Boys, Boys, Boys...

I am seriously the most girly girl ever. I love pink, glitter, dresses, heels, tea out of fancy teacups and funnily enough, as a mom, I was blessed with boys.

Two boys who like dirt, camo, sticks, football and love seeing how many dirty clothes they can glitter my house with.

I kid you not, this morning I was watching Remi put on his shoes for school and when he realized it was full of sand he (without hesitation), dumped all the sand into my pretty little chair and proceeded to put his shoe on. The mess follows them around relentlessly leaving little paths of mess through the house where ever they go!

These days, I feel like I am being surrounded by more and more stinky little boys! It is swords, it's being outside way past sundown, it's frito chilli pie all over faces and clothes at football games, and it is so much fun I can hardly stand it...





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Well you’re definitely out numbered, but surrounded by some of the cutest stinky boys ever!! Isn’t it wonderful that it’s frito pie weather. Yay for fall!! Y’all have a great week. Love & hugs!!