Friday, October 13, 2017

Remi's 8th Birthday...

This year, Remi chose to have a fishing theme for his 8th Birthday Party.

Remi loves being out on the water, casting, catching and then cleaning and eating his catches- there is not much that makes him happier. So, this party was very dear to my heart and an absolute blast to plan! Anytime I would buy something for it, he would come look it over, go through it and tell me how happy he was that he was having a fishing party.

I found most of the decor at antique shops and he just loved looking through the jars of old lures and bobbers.

Remi's only real request was that we have a pinata and that we invite the entire 2nd grade- so we did both. Micah smoked pork for lunch and it turned out to be the perfect day for swimming with family and friends! That big, happy smile never left Remi's face... he had a wonderful day!





































































2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

Love the pictures! Another awesome party in the books! It was the perfect weather for swimming and those kids packed in as much fun as they possibly could have in 120 minutes! Me too! Happy Friday! Love to you all😘

Wenni Donna said...

This looks so amazing. Beautifully photographed! I am really inspired by this. My son is going to turn 8 next year and I have been searching the internet for ideas and a good event venue. This will give me plenty of those, thanks. Happy New Year and God bless!