Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine's Day Parties...

I think of all the parties the boys have at school, Valentine's is my very favorite. There is just something about having a box full of little love letters from all of your friends!!

I spent most of my time in Roen's classroom since I'm his Room Mom and we had the best time eating treats, playing games and opening Valentines. Roen has a tiny class of just 13 students and they are all just the sweetest kids in the world. Their parties are very sweet, and for the most part, calm and quiet. I did get to go down and peek on Remi's class, but thankfully Micah was with him most of the time.









Remi's class is pretty big with 20 students and it is full of energetic, wild & woolly boys! Their parties are the complete opposite! Remi's class had an ice cream bar and the boys had the best time with the whoopie cushions. Micah got some amazing pictures of the fun they were having...











1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Fun times! Roen’s class looks so calm and then it’s boys gone wild in Remi’s class. Micah gets an A+ on his photo shoot! I can hear the giggling going on with Remi and his friends. Great memories! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️